- , Piece/Pieces
- 100 INR
- Stud Bolts are are fully threaded headless bolts used on Pipeline flanges for joining the pipelines.
- The main advantage of Stud Bolts over the Hex Bolts is that, it can be tightened from both the ends by holding one end with nut.
- The other type of Stud Bolt is the Engineering Stud which is also known as both end threaded bolt with unthreaded portion in the center.
Full threads, Partial Threads, and customized as per requirements.
Nom Dia: 1/4 inch to 4inch 6-100 mm Tailor made if required.
Length: As Per Standard or Up to any Length
Specification / Standard
ASTM / ASME / BS / DIN / BS EN ISO
C.S., M.S., Alloy Steel, Ferritic and Austenitic Stainless Steel
UNC, 8UN, UNF, Metric Coarse and Fine Series.
Self Color, Hot Dip Galvanized, Electro Galvanized, Di Chromate P.T.F.E. Coated or any other as per order requirement
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
FF9, Vardhini Complex, Near Hanuman Cross Road, Makarpura GIDC,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India