- 100 INR
- 1/4-4 Inch (in)
- Full threads, Partial Threads, and customized as per requirements.
- ASTM / ASME / BS / DIN / BS EN ISO
- Used on Pipeline flanges for joining the pipelines
Note: The other type of stud bolt is the Engineering Stud which is also known as both end threaded bolts with unthreaded portions in the center.
- Stud Bolts are are fully threaded headless bolts used on Pipeline flanges for joining the pipelines.
- The main advantage of Stud Bolts over the Hex Bolts is that, it can be tightened from both the ends by holding one end with nut.
- The other type of Stud Bolt is the Engineering Stud which is also known as both end threaded bolt with unthreaded portion in the center.
Product Details :
Full threads, Partial Threads, and customized as per requirements.
Nom Dia: 1/4" to 4" [6-100 mm] *Tailor made if required.
Length: As Per Standard or Up to any Length
Specification / Standard
ASTM / ASME / BS / DIN / BS EN ISO
C.S., M.S., Alloy Steel, Ferritic & Austenitic Stainless Steel
UNC, 8UN, UNF, Metric Coarse & Fine Series.
Self Color, Hot Dip Galvanized, Electro Galvanized, Di-Chromate , P.T.F.E. Coated or any other as per order requirement
- 10 Per Day
- 3-4 Days
- All India
FF9, Vardhini Complex, Near Hanuman Cross Road, Makarpura GIDC,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India