Price And Quantity
- , Number
- 50 INR
- Oil, Water, Air, Gas
- Ring Gasket
Properties of PTFE envelope gasket
- Excellent Media resistance.
- Low permeability towards gases and liquids
- Excellent for the enlarged requirement of purity, tightness and safety
- Stable compression for the long terms uses
- Excellent Non-stick and dielectric properties
- Chemical Sector
- Petrochemical sector
- Food industry
Types of PTFE Gasket
There are various types of PTFE gaskets are available which are listed below.
- U Envelope: for ordinary and high pressure
- C-Envelope: Prefered for normal and high pressure. Customized also possible in such gaskets for high pressure.
- Double U Envelope: Best suitable for extra high pressure
- Donut Envelope: Excellent for high pressure.
- Y or V envelope : Can be available up to 2 mm as being used in lower pressures benefits as cost effective
- For high pressure Non Asbestos gasket sheets and various rubber sheets are being used in the application of PTFE envelope material.
- Along with high pressure if mechanical strength is large, then particularly designed in graphite.
- We provide envelope gaskets as per the all the standard dimension of flange standard ASA, DIN, & ANSI.
If any type of Customization in dimensions or material is required then also we provide a full proof solution to them.
- 5000 Per Month
- 1 Week
FF9, Vardhini Complex, Near Hanuman Cross Road, Makarpura GIDC,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India