Price And Quantity
- , Number
- 200 INR
- IVI Check Valves are designed to prevent loss of media caused by failed connections and for uni-directional flow control of fluids in chemical processing, power generation, oil and gas industries.
- Every Valve is factory tested for cracking and reseal performance
- All Check Valves have a standard working pressure of 6000psi Heat Code Traceability.
- Variety of End connections includes NPT, BSPP, BSPT and Tube Ends for sizes ranging from 1/8inch to 1inch
- Maximum working pressure of 10000psi is available upon request
- Every Valve is tested for both, crack and reseal
- Choice of cracking pressure from 1/3 to 25psi
- Standard material: Stainless Steel 316, Brass, Hastelloy C 276, Inconel 625 and Monel 400.
- Valves has been designed to stop loss of media created by wrong/failed connections and for unidirectional flow control in continuous running plant like chemical, power generation, oil and gas industries.
- 100 percent tested valves
- End Connection: NPT | BSP | BSPT
- Range: From 1/8inch to 1inch
- Working Pressure: 1000 (Standard) Higher working pressure will be available upon request.
- MOC: SS316 | SS304 | CS | Brass | Customized all type of material will be provided if required.
- 1000 Per Month
- 1-2 Week
FF9, Vardhini Complex, Near Hanuman Cross Road, Makarpura GIDC,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India